Thursday 18 April 2013

Coming soon to my Etsy shop! Digi stamps! :)

Hello lovelies, hope you are all well and happy?

When our mutinous house behaves itself again, and we can find our possessions once more (or even reach them!), I intend to concentrate a tad more on my Etsy Shop. I am afraid to say it has been really difficult getting on with anything in a thorough way in the chaos of a building site!

Anyhow, here are a couple of digi stamps which I have been tweaking for my shop.  Digi stamps are a very versatile tool for a crafter to use as they can be resized as desired and of course can be used as many times and in as many ways as you can imagine! Not just for card making at all, as you will see in my photos, I have used one to transfer onto calico and then embroidered it. This will be mounted in an embroidery hoop and popped onto a shelf in my shop soon!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/thecockeyedartymiss








As you can see, I need to do some work with my watermarks! Anyway, until next time Ta Ta! :) 

Suzie xxx



2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you were here Suzie how fab , love your work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and I read and appreciate every one of them. I always try to answer them, but if you don't get a response it will be because I couldn't find a link to you. Suzie. XXX :)