Friday 13 June 2014

My happy days challenge... for a year!

Hello Peeps!
How are you all diddling out there? I hope you are all well and happy, and if not I wish you love.

100 days (well actually 102!) ago I entered  the 100 days of happy challenge  http://100happydays.com/  . Basically, no matter what is going on in your life, you are to find at least one thing each day to be happy about. Sounds easy? Well yes and no! Some days, especially if you have had some bad news or just woken up feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders then it can feel pretty daunting. But! It is possible to stop and think about all the things you still have to be grateful for isn't it? Well I do think so, and that is what I have been doing. Mind you I usually try to do that anyway.  

                                                   That happy feeling! ..................... 

I finished the challenge a couple of days ago,  and a few friends on Facebook (what lovely friends I have! I was quite touched by their kindness)  asked me if I would carry on spreading the happy, so I thought well how long for?   Hmmmm.... Well why not for a whole year? So I have decided to add another 265 days of happy onto the hundred I have already done! You can find my posts here https://www.facebook.com/suziejaysroka  and here https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/265daysmoreofhappymakesayear


                                         Happy thoughts..... are good for you..... Yup!

Ok Peeps, I have dogs to walk and Happy thoughts to manifest out into the world..

Lots of love to you all! Keep the circle of love growing out there with lots of smiles Peeps!     .. Suzie xxx          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and I read and appreciate every one of them. I always try to answer them, but if you don't get a response it will be because I couldn't find a link to you. Suzie. XXX :)