Wednesday 9 November 2016

New on Pink ink Pixie at Etsy.. Jolly holiday printable add on kit!

Hello all again! I know, already!... I went all that time without a post and now here I am.. I just can't stop!  Just a quick update from yesterdays post really.  Anyone with an Etsy shop selling digital products will know that when you enter a listing, you can only upload so many files at a time, so what do we do with all the other work we have been busy designing? Another listing.. this time an add on kit for the Jolly Holiday printable journal kit which I put on my shop yesterday. 



This add on has everything you need to make a small notebook which can fit into a tuck spot in the journal and be used for lists or notes, or just Christmas rantings!  Or it can be used alone to carry with you in your handbag.. or to make Christmas paper aeroplanes to fly about the top of your Christmas tree.. whatever your imagination wishes! Also included .. ephemera, tags, banners, a bookmark, and other bits and bobs. 

Lovely! You know that I will most definitely be getting out my modge podge, glue, scizzors and book binding supplies and making this one myself! Can not wait! 

Before I do though, I have a drawing which I need to do... but I will be making this journal.. hopefully in time for Christmas!! 

Anyway good peeps, speak soon.. love and hugs

Suzie! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and I read and appreciate every one of them. I always try to answer them, but if you don't get a response it will be because I couldn't find a link to you. Suzie. XXX :)