Tuesday 8 November 2016

A Jolly Holiday coming your way!


                                  


Hello all you lovely people! Yes, the wanderer returns again after yet another long absence from my  blog!  However, better late than never as they say. 

Fresh on my Etsy shop today ..ta da! 



A instant downloadable journal kit, complete with cover and spine. A lot of time and thought goes into each one of my creations. Sometimes hours and hours, or even days and days pass by in my little art room, with nothing but the faint sound of my whirring brain and  the occasional whiff of smoke wafting from my ears as I try to make my feeble pea brain work just that little bit harder! Anyway, this one took ages, but I enjoyed every minute! 

So far, on my shop I have some digital paper packs and of course some digital stamps/images made from my original drawings.  



                                                                                   

 Over the next few weeks I expect to have added more to the shop as my mind is brimming with ideas.. and besides it keeps me occupied! :)



On the home front, we have recently moved house and there is an awful lot of work to be done, but we love the big garden and the potential of this wreck!! Takes one to know one! Ha ha. 
                                                                            
                                                                 
        



Well, I am freezing.. the radiator doesn't work properly, so off to make a nice hot mug of tea! Will I post again soon, or will it not be for another year.. who knows?  Hopefully, as I have changed the name of my blog now and had a makeover.. I may well start posting more often again! 

Love to you all!! Suzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and I read and appreciate every one of them. I always try to answer them, but if you don't get a response it will be because I couldn't find a link to you. Suzie. XXX :)