Friday 12 June 2009

Inspiration!


I've spent a few days working on some new designs, lets just say they are amoosing! Today I was drawing them and getting them ready for me to sew up. The rest of the day has been taken up by cleaning the house and getting it ready for the weekend, as I always like it to look its best then! However I did manage to get out into the garden too and tend my plants, all are coming along well, except for my borage, which is looking a bit bedraggled and sorry for its self :( . I think that perhaps one of it's neighbours are a bit too demanding.

I took a photo of some flowers on my kitchen table, although, perhaps just on the edge of being blooming! I love the combination of colours, and it has started me thinking hmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and I read and appreciate every one of them. I always try to answer them, but if you don't get a response it will be because I couldn't find a link to you. Suzie. XXX :)