Sunday 21 October 2018

Fresh on my shop today! Printable journal pages..

Hello again! 

Who else besides me loves a good journal?  I love them, and I also enjoy making them too.. journals, junk journals, cute little books! But aren't the supplies so silly expensive, if you go to a craft shop..if you can find one that is, and look through the paper packs, they are all so dear!  Then you get home and stare at them, and stare at them, scared to use those precious papers! If you make a mistake, well, what a waste of money! When they are gone they are gone. 

Not so with digital printable papers, no, you can print out as many as you like.. make a ooopsie-daisy .. print it again! 

This is one of the reasons that I decided to design my own, and here is one which I have just added to my Etsy shop....


image 0

I also allow commercial use of my printable journal kits, as I know some of you like to make a journal and then wish to sell it. I know that a lot of designers do not allow this, but I feel that everyone needs a helping hand now and then, and besides I like to be kind and spread the love!  My policies are on my shop and on the items for anyone wishing to sell their creations. 

Here is a little journal I made for a friend.. hope you like it! :)


Anyway, I mush dash, going to visit my Auntie in hospital and then there is the dinner to cook,the dogs to feed.  Wishing you all a happy Sunday! 

Suzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and I read and appreciate every one of them. I always try to answer them, but if you don't get a response it will be because I couldn't find a link to you. Suzie. XXX :)