Monday 6 July 2009

The Quiz:

1. you can only use ONE word!
2. pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. alert them that you have given them this award!
4. have fun!

The Fun Part

1. Where is your cell phone? Where?
2. Your hair? Bobbed
3. Your mother? Kind
4. Your father? Original
5. Your favorite food?Licorice
6. Your dream last night? Sad
7. Your favorite drink? Beer
8. Your dream/goal? completeness
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Drawing
11. Your fear? Illness.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive!
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Grumpy
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? fearlessness
17. Where did you grow up? Canada
18. Last thing you did? Sew
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Dogs
22. Friends? Precious
23. Your life? Eventful
24. Your mood? Even
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Beetle
27. Something you’re not wearing?Sombrero!
28. Your favorite store? Monsoon
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Susan
33. One place that I go to over and over? home
34. One person who emails me regularly? None
35. Favorite place to eat?Twelve

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! So where's your 10 honest things? ;) I can't wait to read them!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to read, I love Monsoon too, but I watch far too much tv soemtimes! ;O)
    Have a great week Suzie!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and I read and appreciate every one of them. I always try to answer them, but if you don't get a response it will be because I couldn't find a link to you. Suzie. XXX :)