Friday 10 July 2009

Unfinished projects and sunflowers!

Hello again! I thought that today I would share with you all two of my unfinished projects. These are just a couple on the go at the moment! I've been very busy all round really this past week, and I don't seem to have got on with all I wanted to achieve at all. First of all though, just to bring some cheer, here are a couple of smiley sunflowers that are residing in my vegetable patch at the moment!



















So! Here are just two of my unfinished projects.
This one underneath ( if it stays underneath the text that is. I seem to be having a lot of trouble today getting my photos in the right place on the page!), is an Autumn sampler, which probably won't be ready for this autumn if I don't get a move on!
I have still got the borders and bits and bobs to finish, so we will see.
















Next I am showing you a stitchery that I have only just started sewing, but I have included this so that you can see the tracing on the fabric, and hopefully this will demonstrate just how easy stitchery can be by just following the lines with simple stitches, and the beauty of it is that it doesn't have to be perfect, imperfection can be charming. Thank goodness for that! I must be very charming in that case!!!


Thats all for today, will be posting again soon. Happy sewing! Suzie X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and I read and appreciate every one of them. I always try to answer them, but if you don't get a response it will be because I couldn't find a link to you. Suzie. XXX :)